Days of Caring Event
October 18th – 22nd
Thank you for your interest in United Way of Sampson County’s Days of Caring Event! Any company, small business, civic group, church or service organization can participate and form a team. Teams consist of two or more persons. Please download the attached registration form from the Register Your Team link to register your volunteer team and return to us. Please refer to the Forming Your Team link for additional information. Individual team member names will not be needed until after the project is selected. All team registrations must be postmarked no later than October 1st to enter this year’s event. Please see Days of Caring Timeline link for more info.
- Days of Caring will be Monday – Friday because some agencies only have projects on specific days of the week. Being flexible will maximize your volunteer project selection opportunities. However, if you need a specific day of the week, please indicate on the registration form.
- We’ll discuss the volunteer project with your Team Coordinator before committing your team
- Team Coordinator will be notified of the volunteer project no later than October 7th
- After your team is matched with a volunteer project, the agency will communicate with your Team Coordinator directly
- All Team Coordinators or their designee must attend the Days of Caring Kick-Off Breakfast with Project Coordinators on October 11th at 8:00 a.m. (site to be announced)
- After your volunteer experience, we would like all teams to complete an evaluation survey to assist us in planning future events