Days of Caring Event
October 18th – 22nd
October 23rd - High School Student Volunteers
Thank you for your interest in United Way of Sampson County’s Days of Caring Event! All non-profit 501 (c) (3) or government agencies are invited and encouraged to participate in this event. First, please click on the Register Your Agency button on the left to download the agency registration document and return to us. Then you may click on the Register Your Project button to download the proposal application and return to us as well. Both registrations may be mailed back to us at the same time.
Please feel free to register as many proposals as you like. Please refer to the Project Guidelines and Project Development links on the left for important information. If you have any other questions or require additional information, don’t hesitate to contact us at 910.592.4263 or by email at email@example.com. Proposals must be postmarked no later than September 27th to enter this year’s event.
- Submit a project proposal (you may submit more than one!) for a project your agency would like to have volunteers
- Pick the date(s) that your agency needs adult volunteers, Monday – Friday, Oct. 18th – 22nd; Saturday, October 23rd is for area high school student volunteers
- Pick the time of day volunteers are needed – morning, afternoon, or all day!
- Please refer to the Project Day Checklist link on the left to see other important information about planning and hosting this volunteer project
- We will match your project with a volunteer team and notify you of the selection no later than October 8th
- Following your notification of the team selection, your agency will communicate with the Team Coordinator directly concerning the project details
- All Project Coordinators must attend the Days of Caring Kick-Off Breakfast meeting with Team Coordinators on October 11th at 8:00 a.m. (site to be announced)
- After the Days of Caring event, we would like all participating agencies to complete an evaluation survey to assist us in planning future events